- Ensure proper set up of operations in channel management and partnership with key E-commerce and social commerce platforms such as Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, TikTok and etc.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to generate sales revenue with channels and marketplaces.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Evaluate trends and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Liaise with e-Commerce partners to build relationships and network, understand category and brand performance across channels and advise on strategies to drive and achieve business objectives.
- Monitor and reply to customer replies appropriately across all online platforms to ensure are liable and consistent customer experience, aligned with best practices
- Ensuring accurate product images and optimized product title/descriptions for our SKUs and campaigns
- Identifying content required to provide optimal product information and customer insight
- Responsible for end-to-end e-Commerce performance including sales, availability, pricing, listings content, listing ranking, on-site visibility, off-site traffic generation, order management, order fulfilment, after-sales service etc.
- Formulate and execute digital marketing demand-generation initiatives including but not limiting to on-site activity, social media, display, eDM, SEO and SEM
- Promotional mechanism (e.g. bundles creation, discounts activation, vouchers etc.)
- A Degree/Diploma in Sales/Marketing, Business Management or related fields
- 2 to 3 years' experience in managing a brand's e-Commerce business or have past experience from a platform
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills and proven key account management experience across e-retailers and market places
- Demonstrate a general understanding in all aspects of supplier-customer relationship management including supply chain operations, finance, digital marketing and branding
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment independently and in teams. Passionate about e-Commerce.
- Only receive candidate work full-time and on-site (do not receive part-time, remote)
- Only CVS written in English will be reviewed
- 100% Salary and full Social Insurance during probation time
- Be part of a young and dynamic team in a global company
- Working time: Mon to Fri: 9AM to 6PM
- Laptop provided.
- Monthly phone allowance: VND 150.000
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
chị Khánh Linh
OUJI (Vietnam) Company Limited
Việc làm tương tự
của chúng tôi
Nền tảng số tiêu biểu của Bộ
Startup Việt xuất sắc 2019 do VNExpress tổ chức.
Dự án xuất sắc nhất Viet-Solutions 2020 - Chương trình Chuyển đổi số Quốc gia của Bộ TT&TT.
Doanh nghiệp khởi nghiệp sáng tạo Việt Nam - Hội đồng tư vấn kinh doanh ASEAN bình chọn.