Vị trí công việc này hiện tại đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số công việc tương tự tại đây:
Mô tả công việc
Managing, implementing the environment works to comply the requirements of Vietnam Environment laws and the statutes and regulations of the organization.
Develop, sustain and improve the Global Process Sustainability (GPS) system in order to achieve the objectives stated on the annual strategic plans (A3's). Assure the satisfaction of all compliance requirements mentioned in GPS manual for the plant certification
*** List Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities
1. Set up yearly environmental plan for the plant
2. Guide staffs of all department to implement managing of chemicals and hazardous waste
3. Send hazardous waste reported under the provisions of Department Environment & Natural Resources
4. Implement the environment checks of employee working environment in the plant compliance with Vietnam environment laws
5. Implement waste water tests of the plant compliance with rules of HY DONRE
6. Propose solution to improve the plant environment
7. Arrange the regular environment meeting.
8. Setup environmental procedures, check sheets, instructions, form, ensure staff applies it fully in the plant.
9. Lead the plant continual improvement by the facilitation, training and implementation of GPS initiatives through all organization levels
10. Plan, design, implement, follow up and improve the Global Process Sustainability (GPS) system of the plant
11. Develop and support the training program for the facility in association to GPS/ guidelines
12. Establish, lead and satisfy the GPS Internal Audit as well as coordinating for the GPS corporate certification audit
13. Keep updated and available (at the points of use) the GPS Manual (IEHS and common folders
14. Maintain updated the Plant data base related the Corrective/Preventive Action (CPAR in IEHS) .
15. Guarantee the execution of Management Reviews according to the frequency sated by the Company policies.
16. Lead the GPS plant certification process
17. Be part of an Audit team during the GPS Certification process of other facilities .
18. Demonstrate active participation on the Plant & Lean/GPS performance reviews (A3's.
19. Other tasks as requested by the company
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree (preferred on Industrial Engineering or production)
- Knowledge in Lean, Process Improvement, TPM, ISO 9001 = 2008, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, QC tools, Kaizen and 5S is preference.
* Special skills:
- Management skill: intermediate: Knowledge about environment, energy.
- Knowledge ISO 14000, save energy
- Good computer skill
- Fluently English skill
- Ability independent, enthusiasm, high responsible.
* Years of experience:
- At least 2 years work as the same job.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Công ty TNHH Hanesbrands Việt Nam