Vị trí công việc này hiện tại đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ, bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số công việc tương tự tại đây:
Mô tả công việc
The Senior Medical Advisor works closely with others in the Health Services Department and the Country Director (CD) to expand private clinic and pharmacy contributions to a number of critical health issues in Vietnam including malaria, HIV, tuberculosis, hypertension and reproductive health. The Senior Medical Advisor will be responsible for identifying creative strategies to improve access to quality health services through a variety of private sector channels including clinics, traditional healers, pharmacies, worksites and non-health outlets. The Senior Medical Advisor leads efforts to ensure that all aspects of PSI health services programming through the private sector comply with global best practices as well as national guidelines. He/she will help represent PSI's capacity to increase private sector contributions to Vietnam's critical health issues during consultations with providers including trainings and franchised Good Health, Great Life network meetings as well as engagement with national and provincial stakeholders.
• Lead private provider quality improvement efforts (training, onsite quality audits, performance-based rewards etc.) to materials and improve adherence to national quality service delivery standards for malaria, reproductive health, hypertension and HIV.
• Contribute to provision of health services (reproductive health-including implant, injectable and post-partum IUD services when appropriate-as well as hypertension screening, malaria testing, etc.) at community events designed to improve access for underserved communities.
• Design practical provider tools-in collaboration with PSI's marketing team to prompt adherence to quality guidelines i.e. desktop provider references, quality audit checklists, mystery client protocols, counseling aides, etc.
• Expand and strengthen PSI's franchise network of Good Health, Great Life affiliated private clinics by identifying additional eligible clinics to join the network, renewing annual agreements with existing franchisees and organizing franchisee meetings.
• Coordinate closely with national and provincial partners to ensure that PSI's health service activities comply with Vietnamese legal and medical guidelines, and respond to local priorities. Provide regular updates to key MOH counterparts at both national and provincial levels regarding social franchising results and lessons.
• Frequent travel to the field to coach field-based team members, monitor programming, build franchise commitment and to participate in the organization and monitoring of community-level health service events
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong interpersonal skills, results-focused and solution-oriented working style.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Experience implementing or managing other private-sector health programs in the past - an added advantage.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevan certificates/degrees to HR Department;
Address: 11th floor, VINAFOR Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi; or via VietnamWorks
Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Insurance in accprdance with Labor Law
Professional working environment
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Population Services International (PSI)