Mô tả công việc
- Align with maintenance development system of BIG & Regional Engineering strategy
- Review all routines engineering systems, processes annually
- Implement the CAP (Corrective Action Plan) on all out of lines issues.
- Current systems benchmarked against global best practices and improvements made where appropriate.
- Achieves Engineering' KPI (EPL, PM/CM, Exim score, GMP&EOSH Compliance, Inventory, cost management.) & responsibility with relevant KPIs with EOSH, Quality.
- Apply the SCFX /Exim tools for Engineering section.
- Conduct gap analysis to determine both current and future development needs for all engineering staffs
- Execute the detailed development plans in place for all direct reports
- Conduct the formal development initiatives in partnership with HR
- Conduct the Performance Plan discussions with all direct reports (outputs, quality requirements, objectives & development plans agreed)
- Monitor staffs performance, give the feedback and coaching at least monthly or as required
- Comply with Environment, Occupational Health & Safety requirements
- Participate in cross-functional meetings with Manufacturing colleagues & other competencies to review, discuss and plan operational issues
- Raise any issue that have an impact on another department are communicated to the relevant people via agreed channels
- Coaching & Impowering to the engineering team for maintenance activities, build up the engineering skills included the management to control the KPIs with optimization costs
- R&M Cost /uc within the budget & RE monthly.
- PR/PO control with OPEX, CAPEX management.
- Maintenance schedule compliance; Machine breakdown, EPL
- PM/CM compliance
- Labor utilization with maintenance backlog
- BDA/RCA Compliance; EXIM Score
- Inventory management
* Capital plan makes provision for requirements identified in site master plan
* All overspent items justified or corrected
* All expenses monitored and managed against budget
* Monthly RE's conducted
* 100% compliance to finance policies & procedures
* Managed EOHS Process (environment, occupational health & safety)
- In line with TCCQS requirement
- Relevant Health & Safety committees appointed and trained
- All incidences and accidents managed and reported according to procedures.
- Required number of first aiders appointed and trained
- 100% compliance with all EOHS legislation throughout plant
- Other taskes are assinged by Direct Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification (College, University Graduated in Engineering or Applied Science/ Industrial Manufacturing technology)
- Minimum 05 working years of maintenance experience and 02 working years as maintenance supervisor. Prefer person who have an experience in beverages industry.
- Knowledge of beverage manufacturing processes in various packaging types (cold fill, hot fill, aseptic, blow molding), including knowledge of management quality system.
- Ability to analysis, balance synchronize all internal and external resource and assets to ensure the progress and ultimate completion of finish good.
- Good understanding the CMMS (SAP, ERP & RAMIS) for maintenance activities.
- Fault- finding/trouble-shooting/root cause analyses, BDA/RCA technique
- Good at MS Office, CAD.
- Communicate in English fluently.
- Good presentation & clearance communication with everyone.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
- Annual vacation and Teambuilding
- Annual Health Care
- Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
- Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
- 13th month salary and annual bonus according to Group policy
Thông tin khác
Địa điểm làm việc:
- Hà Nội
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Công ty CocaCola Việt Nam