Mô tả công việc
- Manage large internal teams for full game development and live operations
- Create general and detailed specifications
- Manage the team and deliveries
- Define the product pipeline and releases
- Prioritize feature improvements targeted at specific metrics improvement
- Help the team with any technical issue they may have
- Control the technical quality and coding best practices of the project
- Plan the work with the team
- Clear communication and report in English
Yêu cầu công việc
- We prefer a candidate with experience in game industry but still consider those who have experience working on mobile applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in development
- At least 5 years of professional experience in game project management
- Strong experience in working with the Apple store and Google Play Store
- Proven experience in releasing mobile game titles on the market
- Strong programming knowledge in C#, Java or C++ is an advantage
- Strong programming knowledge in Unity is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience using versioning tools: SVN / GIT is an advantage.
- Strong command of English
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Management experience on big scale projects is an advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English / Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- Pet- friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
Thông tin khác
➢ 52 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng (Đà Nẵng)
Nộp hồ sơ liên hệ
Công Ty Phần Mềm Gear Inc. Việt Nam